SAFe for Teams + examen (SP)
Build your skills as a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—when you become a SAFe® 4 Practitioner (SP).
During this two-day course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what you can do to effectively perform your role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
You will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, you’ll learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Practitioner, you should be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Know your team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan iterations
- Execute iterations and demonstrate value
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe 4 Practitioner (SP) exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
The training days run from 9:00 to 17:00, including break.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale
- All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for launch
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
|Maximaal aantal deelnemers:||12|
|BTW||alle prijzen zijn exclusief BTW|